Location Summary: Perfect location 8 miles from Chicago. Walk 2 ½ blocks to "L" (Elevated Train) and Metro Trains for superb access to downtown Chicago, O’Hare and Midway Airports. Walk to dozens of shops and restaurants. Running track (1/4 mile) within a block. We are in the heart of the historical district featuring Frank Lloyd Wright tours and Ernest Hemingway’s museum.
Directions TO Harvey House B&B:
Via Train or "L" (Elevated Train):
Green Line "L" westbound (Harlem train) from Downtown Chicago approx 8 miles to exit at Ridgeland Stop. Walk west on South Blvd. 2 blocks to Scoville, go South to B&B.
On Metra to Oak Park:
Exit Oak Park Avenue stop. Walk east on South Blvd. to Scoville, go south to Harvey House B&B.
Directions from airport:
From Chicago O'hare Airport: under 10 miles
- Start by heading south on Chicago Ohare International Airport 1.0 mi
- Continue on I-190 E 1.7 mi
- Take exit 1B (River Road South) to merge onto N River Rd (going southbound) 5.2 mi.
- Slight right at 1st Ave/IL-171 0.6 mi
- Turn left at IL-64/W North Avenue 2.1 mi
- Turn right at N Oak Park Ave 1.4 mi
- Turn left at Lake St 0.3 mi
- Turn right at N Scoville Ave 0.1 mi
From Chicago Midway Airport: 9.64 miles
- Start out going SOUTH on S CICERO AVE/ IL-50 S toward W 59TH ST. 0.2 mi
- Make a U-TURN at W 59TH ST onto IL-50 N/ S CICERO AVE. 6.1 mi
- Turn LEFT onto W FLOURNOY ST. 0.0 mi
- Merge onto I-290 W/ EISENHOWER EXPY W via the ramp on the LEFT. 1.2 mi
- Take the AUSTIN BLVD exit, EXIT 23A, on the LEFT. 0.3 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S AUSTIN BLVD. 0.8 mi
- Turn LEFT onto WASHINGTON BLVD. 0.5 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S RIDGELAND AVE. 0.2 mi
- Turn LEFT onto PLEASANT ST. 0.2 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S SCOVILLE AVE. 0.1 mi
- End at 107 S Scoville Ave Oak Park, IL